Open Wednesday-Sunday 10:30am to 8pm
A friend told us about Trubroth last week and raved about the incredible menu. As a big fan of Vietnamese Cuisine, my wife and I instantly put Trubroth on our calendar. Everyone has their own tastes and restaurant recommendations don’t always pan out, but Trubroth delivered!
Located in Travelers Rest, directly across from Monkey Wrench on Main Street, Trubroth calls itself a Fast Casual Cafe that serves Pho noodle soup, bone broth, vegetarian food, coffee & tea. The decor is welcoming and a sign on the door indicates that this is a wi-fi free space. The owners want you to focus on the meal and the people you are with.
The menu includes several Pho Soups, Sandwiches, Grilled Pork and one of our favorites; Spring Rolls. For our meal, we went with the Spring Rolls, Beef Pho Soup and the Spring Noodle Salad. Each item was remarkably fresh and delicious with greens, tender beef, marinated chicken and perfectly cooked noodles. Aside from some extra soup we took home, we cleaned every plate. To top off the meal, Trubroth was offering homemade cinnamon buns that we easily found room for as well.
We don’t often do restaurant recommendations, but when we find people so committed to serving locally-sourced, delicious and healthy food, we felt compelled to share our experience. Trubroth is a perfect addition to the restaurant scene in Travelers Rest and we urge you to try it as soon as you can.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Registration for Pickens County's virtual academy is open for the 2021-22 school year
- Connecticut man accused of starting Molotov cocktail fires targeting ambulances
- Bob Jones University easing some COVID-19 protocols beginning Tuesday
- 5 is your lucky number of fruits and veggies to live longer, but not all of them count
- You can calculate exactly how many lives you'll save by wearing a mask
- Greer TidBits Gives an Update On What’s Coming Up in Greer, SC
- Deputies ask for help tracking down runaway juvenile from Flat Rock area
- Videocast: Dry and cooler tomorrow
- Sheriff Chuck Wright gives update on December homicide investigation
- New community vaccine clinic opens today