Tropical Storm Elsa is making landfall on the south side of Cuba as it makes it’s way toward the Florida coast.
The current track does include parts of the South Carolina coast. Any impacts in South Carolina appear to be in the Wednesday and early Thursday timeframe.
SUMMARY OF WATCHES AND WARNINGS IN EFFECT:A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for…
* The Cuban provinces of Ciego de Avila, Sancti Spiritus, Cienfuegos, Matanzas, Villa Clara, Mayabeque, Havana, and Artemisa
* The Florida Keys from Craig Key westward to the Dry Tortugas
* West coast of Florida from Flamingo northward to Suwannee River
A Storm Surge Watch is in effect for…
* West coast of Florida from Bonita Beach to the Ochlockonee River
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for…
* The Florida Keys from east of Craig Key to Ocean Reef
* Florida Bay
* North of the Suwannee River to Indian Pass, Florida
A Tropical Storm Warning means that tropical storm conditions are expected somewhere within the warning area.