Tropical depression 27 has formed and will be tropical storm epsilon quickly. A hurricane is expected to form near Bermuda on the east side of the island. Hurricane Epsilon will turn eastward and go back out to the Atlantic.
Update on the Florida Hurricane plus the next tropical cyclone coming off of Africa.
Upstate News Headlines
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year
- Health experts share tips to cope with depression, loneliness this holiday season
- Social Media Listening Center shares popular Cyber Monday trends, keywords
- Winter weather advisories in effect for higher elevations in some WNC counties
- SC officials push for more COVID-19 testing after Thanksgiving
- 15-year-old killed, brother injured in camper fire in Swain Co., deputies say
- Asheville Police investigate homicide on Gay St.
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Rapid testing coming to SC schools
- State health officials recommend testing after Thanksgiving