SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) – Troopers with the SC Highway Patrol said a person has died after being hit by a car in Spartanburg.
The crash happened on April 6 around 11:30 p.m. along Wood Street.
Troopers said a 2012 Nissan was heading east when the vehicle struck a pedestrian
Upstate News Headlines
- 1 dead after crash involving deputies during traffic stop on I-85, coroner says
- Meteor shower to peak tonight
- Traffic Tuesday: Construction delays on Upstate highway lead to frustration on other road
- Racial equity guiding Spartanburg's new comprehensive plan
- VIDEO: Bystanders, police pull couple from sinking car in Long Island canal
- Businesses, nonprofits eligible to apply for CARES Act funding
- Safety board: Lack of oversight blamed for deadly boat fire in 2019
- Jaime Harrison: ‘Lindsey Graham Is In Trouble’ In South Carolina Senate Race
- Three Greenville Deputies Sent to the Hospital After Incident following a traffic stop
- McConnell says any Pelosi-Mnuchin deal would get Senate vote