ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina)- The South Carolina Highway Patrol released details of a fatal accident that occurred early Saturday morning along I-85.
The driver of a 2019 freighter tractor truck was driving northbound near mile marker 38 of the northbound portion of the interstate when it struck a pedestrian.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health System to take walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments again
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris Wheel
- DHEC: Don't fall for COVID vaccine scams
- Video Captures Massive Avalanche on Mount Everest
- Clemson professor on Pres. Biden deportation moratorium
- Biological mom fighting to be involved in funeral plans after police say toddler was killed by
- Transport company busing people to COVID-19 vaccine appointments for free
- DHEC: 16% increase in vaccine supply coming to SC
- AnMed & DHEC partnering for vaccine clinic in Anderson Co.
- SC DHEC: 10,000 more vaccine doses to start going into arms next week