CLINTON, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina Highway Patrol says the driver of a pickup truck has been charged in a collision that left him hurt and his passenger dead Saturday afternoon.
According to SCHP, 67-year-old Dale B. McCall was driving a 2007 Chevrolet Colorado west on SC-72, 2
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump offers early endorsement for loyal SC governor
- Deputies: Woman in critical condition after shooting at Greenville Co. apartment complex
- Thousands of students dropped out of school due to COVID-19. Here are some educators trying to track them down
- Watch: Construction worker shot at, carjacked
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- SLED investigating after armed man on roof of Greenville Co. apartment building was shot by deputy, GCSO says
- Why was a 1993 speeding ticket just now applied to man's record?
- Here are The US Travel Restrictions By State: Quarantine And Covid 19 Testing
- Lower Richland road renamed to honor former legislator
- Doctors support bill that makes birth control more accessible in SC