SPARTANBURG, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – A Spartanburg man is facing a handful of charges after a collision sent another driver to the hospital this week.
The crash happened on Pine Street around 3 p.m. Tuesday, July 7. South Carolina Highway Patrol says 28-year-old Raheem Fonteneau wrecked into the other car, arresting him Thursday.
Fonteneau is now charged with:
2nd offense for uninsured vehicleFailure to register vehicleFelony DUI inflicting great bodily injuryMissing or improperly displayed tag1st offense for driving without a license
He was booked into the Spartanburg County Detention Center Thursday.
The victim remains in the hospital as of writing.
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- Trump says Sudan will be removed from terrorism list
- Legendary NHL broadcaster Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick announces his retirement