BLACKSBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) – Troopers with the SC Highway Patrol said Monday evening that all lanes of I-85 South are back open after a wreck involving two tractor trailers.
The wreck happened near mile marker 100 and involved a diesel spill.
Traffic was being detoured at mile marker 102
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- Family of Greenville nightclub shooting victim speaks out
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19
- People are literally dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- US marks highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a 48-hour period
- Family of nightclub shooting speaks out
- Proposed natural gas line has some area residents concerned