Asheville, NC (FOX Carolina) – Troopers with the North Carolina Department of Public Safety closed both directions if I-26 Tuesday morning after they say multiple cars collided with debris in the roadway.
According to troopers, around 8:44 a.m., an above ground utility line running across I-26 was accidently pulled down
Upstate News Headlines
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson
- Worries about Covid-19 have increased since Thanksgiving
- Troopers: Man assaults Highway Patrol trooper at DUI checkpoint
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- $5,000 relief checks on the way to 60 business owners challenged by the pandemic
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss