Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence has been named a finalist for the 2020 Heisman Trophy, the Heisman Trophy Trust announced on Thursday. The trophy will be awarded during a virtual presentation on Tuesday, Jan. 5, in a televised ceremony on ESPN at 7 p.m ET.The junior quarterback is joined by three other finalists: Alabama quarterback Mac Jones, Alabama wide receiver DeVonta Smith and Florida quarterback Kyle Trask.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris Wheel
- DHEC: Don't fall for COVID vaccine scams
- Video Captures Massive Avalanche on Mount Everest
- Clemson professor on Pres. Biden deportation moratorium
- Biological mom fighting to be involved in funeral plans after police say toddler was killed by
- Transport company busing people to COVID-19 vaccine appointments for free
- DHEC: 16% increase in vaccine supply coming to SC
- AnMed & DHEC partnering for vaccine clinic in Anderson Co.
- SC DHEC: 10,000 more vaccine doses to start going into arms next week
- Gov. Cooper extends multiple executive orders in COVID-19 update