The economic paralysis triggered by the coronavirus outbreak is forcing the U.S. Treasury to borrow far more than it ever has before — $2.99 trillion in the current quarter alone.The amount is more than five times the government’s previous record borrowing for a quarter, $569 billion, set in the depths of the 2008 financial crisis. It also dwarfs the $1.28 trillion the government borrowed in
Upstate News Headlines
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed | First Take
- Juvenile suspect in custody after shooting student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Blasts of Cold, Snow Coming to the South Soon