Learn more at: https://www.facebook.com/TravelersRestFarmersMarket/
We welcome back TRFM under “essential goods” status! On May 9th from 8:30-noon we will come together under a new temporary format to best support the health of our community!
-We want to give immuno-compromised neighbors the opportunity to safely attend first thing, so please try to come mid-late market.
-Card only payments
-Please bring your own sanitizer/masks for health precautions.
-Single entry/exit with a limit of 50 shoppers in the market at once. Be prepared to wait in line.
-Pre-shop with our grocery guide (published soon) before coming and make swift selections to keep the flow moving. We usually encourage wandering, but not today!
-Please respect tape, flags, paint, and any other boundaries indicated for appropriate social distance.
-Please do not handle produce. Leave it to the vendors to bag your purchase.
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- Artists Picking Artists: Kelly Jo of Phat Lip
- Upstate Warrior Solution Releases Film on Wilderness Warrior Fellowship Program
- 2020 Park Hop Clues Now Live
- The Greenville Zoo Welcomes You Back! What You Need to Know
- Record Club, Vol. II
- Upstate South Carolina Farmers Market Guide
- Greenville Stands to Lose a Lot if Covid-19 Infections Continue to Rise
- Artists Picking Artists: Justin Sardinha from Sesh
- Natural Solutions for Mosquito Control