Don’t let our sultry September temps fool you; autumn is on its way!
On Thursday nights in October, we’re going to be hosting our Harvest Market at Trailblazer Park from 5:30-8pm.
Join us for live music and a food truck rally each week in addition to your favorite TRFM vendors! This year we are encouraging picnicking in the park; bring your own blanket to enjoy an evening of live music and good food while keeping six feet apart.
Apply to be a vendor
TRFM’s Very Merry Christmas Market
TRFM’s Very Merry Christmas Market will be held December 12 from 12:30-4:30 at Trailblazer Park, following the Travelers Rest Christmas parade on Main Street in TR.
Expect merrymaking and a sense of accomplishment when it comes to your Christmas shopping needs.
Upcoming Market Highlights
September 5 – One of our most beloved bands, My Girl My Whiskey and Me, will be joining us one last time before moving to Tennessee to continue pursuing their music career! Don’t miss out on the farewell tour!
September 26 – For the final market of our summer season, we will be celebrating with an Apple Festival theme. Expect cider donuts, pies, soaps, and apples of several flavorful varieties to make an appearance.
October 1 – Our first Harvest Market falls on the first day of October! Join us that Thursday night for picnics in the park, live music, and your favorite TRFM vendors!
Upstate News Headlines
- Stretching for two minutes a day can make you less stressed
- Kitten rescued by firefighters from busy overpass | Animalkind
- Mom’s struggle when teaching her kindergartner sight words is hilarious
- Is it safe to go to the dentist during COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing pandemic fatigue?
- Breathtaking fall scenes from around the world
- 'The most important vote': 94-year-old traveled more than 300 miles each way so she could vote
- Rain this weekend
- Deadline looms, but COVID relief deal may be far off
- Changes coming to popular Spatanburg County park