TOWNVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Townville Cafe is playing its part to help get through the COVID-19 pandemic. The restaurant is offering free meals to truck drivers.
Many truckers have complained about to troubles they’re having while trying to stop and get food. Because of the pandemic, restaurants have closed
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC: 1,612 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 35 confirmed deaths in SC
- Sheriff’s office arrest man on fentanyl trafficking, stolen firearm charges in Buncombe Co.
- LIVE: Deadly crash involving State Transport Police blocking Pleasantburg Dr. near E. North St.
- Upstate man suffering from COVID-19 fights for his life in Virginia hospital
- SLED: Man charged with assault after June incident at an Upstate Bantam Chef restaurant
- US tightens definition of service animals allowed on planes
- Former S.C. jail officer charged with having sex with inmate
- Spartanburg deputies respond to a Marathon vandalized by bullet holes
- Police: 60-year-old man charged with rape, kidnapping in 1992 sex crime
- Deputies say Buncombe County man charged with multiple crimes involving sexual assault of a minor