You read that right, Topsoil will be opening our doors again the week of the 15th! We have been preparing diligently to make sure that we take every precaution for everyone’s safety, and the time is almost here.
When we open, we will still offer the same weekly chefs menu for pick up. We understand that the prepared meals have been a great solution for a lot of you, so we look forward to seeing you when you pick up!
Learn more at topsoilrestaurant.com
We will share more details as we get closer, but we are excited to share the plan.
How to Get to Topsoil Restaurant
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Cold and wet today
- Tiger Woods transferred to LA hospital after surgery
- At pivotal moment in Afghanistan war, President Biden weighs a dilemma
- Search and Rescue Dogs search for mass graves of Revolutionary War battle in Laurens County
- Area basketball teams advance to SCHSL Upper State championship games
- McConnell says he'd support former President Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- Iowa man relinquishes rights to dog after neighbor captures video of him dragging pet
- Homeless man given shelter after he donates to help Texas victims
- Teen dating violence can be an issue for Upstate 8th and 9th graders, data shows
- US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene posts anti-transgender sign across hall from lawmaker with transgender child