March features a special meal at Topsoil in Travelers Rest! Five courses will be prepared by 2 James Beard nominated chefs, Chef Adam Cooke and Chef Jon Buck, with optional wine pairing. Nat Bradford will be our featured farmer for this dinner, and you won’t want to miss what these guys create with the beautiful produce that Nat brings up to us weekly from Sumter. This will be a very special evening for learning the stories behind the dishes and and the people that make Topsoil a reality.
Topsoil began as an idea we had based on the positive effects of a more plant based diet. None of us are completely vegan or vegetarian, but we try to incorporate more plant based meals into our routines. Our goal is to help others do the same, and these dinners are our way of sharing in this journey with you all. Everything on the menu will be plant based, and sourced directly from our local farmers or our farm.
Safety is Important
Your safety is our highest concern and we will seat you with your group only. Plenty of outdoor seating is available on our covered decks. Indoor seating is also available at tables appropriately spaced, and our staff will all be in masks to ensure a safe dining experience for you.
Today’s Upstate Event Calendar
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 814 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in South Carolina April 14th
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem