Meet the 10 largest crocodiles ever seen before. These reptiles reached simply gigantic sizes
The crocodiles are frightening and unpredictable, and there are some that reach incredible sizes. In this list you will meet those crocodiles, of different species, that were known for their large size.
It measured a massive 28.34 feet in length and lived in Queensland, Australia. It was hunted by Krystina Pawlowsky in 1957, who with her husband Ron, was dedicated to hunting crocodiles.
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, it is the largest crocodile in the world, measuring 22.99 feet long and having an estimated weight of two tons.
He was recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as the largest captive crocodile in the world. It measured 20.24 feet and weighed 1075 tons, breaking Cassius’ record. It was a saltwater crocodile that lived in the city of Bunawan, Philippines.
It is estimated that this sea crocodile is 20.01 feet long and weighs more than a ton.
This crocodile measures 19.68 feet and lives in Burundi, on the banks of the Ruzizi River and on Lake Tanganyika. Its record is scary.
It was a huge saltwater crocodile that lived on the island of Borneo. It was recognizable by having a white line on the back.
It measures 18.37 feet and weighs a ton. He is currently 80 years old and lives on the Adelaide River, in Australia.
It is a crossbreed between a Siamese crocodile and a sea crocodile. It measures 17.71 feet and weighs an incredible 1999.5 pounds.
This sea crocodile is 19.02 feet long and weighs a ton. In 2011, he was recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as the world’s largest captive crocodile.
It was a sea crocodile measuring no more and no less than 17.78 feet long. It was captured by George Graig in Papua New Guinea, taken to Florida and sold five years later to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, where he surprised visitors by its people skills.
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up