Guitarist and singer Todd Albright takes the stage at The Radio Room this Wednesday night as he continues his Detroit Twelve String Tour. Tickets are $8 ADV/ $10 DOS and are available online here
Learn more about the artist as toddalbright.com/
Listen to What The Experts are Saying
With its stellar, deeply felt musicianship, Detroit Twelve String Blues & Rags marks Todd Albright as an artist worth watching.
Living Blues Magazine
The character and emotional vibe of the performance are delicious…
Acoustic Guitar Magazine
…an explosion of acoustic wonder. Albright plays with heart, daring, and conviction.
American Blues Scene
About the Artist
Todd Albright is a Country Blues, finger-style twelve-string guitar player and singer living in Detroit, Michigan. Compelled by the Golden Age of the Blues, Todd upholds the traditions of masters such as Blind Willie McTell, George Carter, Blind Lemon Jefferson, and Leadbelly.
Todd’s history playing the Blues reaches over 25 years. Throughout the years, Todd has enjoyed sharing the stage with notable musicians and friends such as Dakota Dave Hull, Roy Book Binder, Charlie Parr, and Paul Geremia.
Todd’s first full-length LP, Fourth Floor Visitor, was released early this year by Jett Plastic Recordings out of Detroit, Michigan.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks
- Two people dead in Friday night house fire in Kershaw County
- March 6 marks one year since coronavirus was detected in South Carolina
- Sumter County man still recovering from COVID-19 nine months later
- Coping with pandemic stress one year later