Joseph Maldonado-Passage, aka Joe Exotic, is expecting a presidential pardon from Donald Trump.
Exotic was made famous last year by the Tiger King miniseries on Netflix and has been very public in his seeking of a pardon.
SKY4 spotted the limo he booked to pick himself up from a prison in Tarrant County parked outside of his attorney’s office on Tuesday afternoon in Fort Worth. His legal team also said Exotic, if pardoned, would get properly dressed and styled before speaking publicly.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New proposed boater education bill could change requirements for some boat lovers
- Tiger Woods faces hard recovery from ‘significant’ injuries in car crash
- North Carolina teachers move to the front of the vaccine line this week
- GCSD is calling on medical experts to weigh in on how to send all children back to schools in a safe
- North Carolina loosens COVID-19 restrictions
- Jerry Richardson gives $150 million to Wofford College Endowment
- AMBER Alert issued for 4-year-old girl abducted in NC
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC
- Upstate firefighter killed in crash on way to work, coroner says
- NC Governor removes modified stay-at-home order; lifts some other restrictions