The Greenville Triumph have clinched home field advantage for the 2020 USL League One Final, which is set to be played at Legacy Early College Stadium in West Greenville on Friday, October 30th at 8:00 pm. The clinch came by virtue of Richmond dropping points to Tormenta FC Saturday evening, as the 1-0 Tormenta win dropped Greenville’s magic number to zero.
With the Triumph officially clinching, the club has announced plans for ticket sales leading up to the October 30th Final. Beginning Monday, current Triumph Season Ticket Members will be granted an exclusive 48-hour window to purchase tickets to the League One Final before they go on sale to the public on Wednesday. STM’s will receive an email Monday morning with a code to purchase tickets.
Prospective Season Ticket Members have the opportunity to get free tickets to the championship match by placing a non-refundable new season deposit for 2021. Purchasers will receive one League One Final ticket for each new 2021 seat purchased up to four while supplies last. Deposits can be placed by clicking here, and full information on pricing and benefits can be found here.
Public sale will begin Wednesday, October 21, with tickets starting at only $10. Gates for the 8:00 pm match will open early at 6:30 pm with pre-game music from DJ Sha and an extended Happy Hour with dollar drink specials until 8:00 pm.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greer CPW: rates decreasing for customers
- Arlo Parks Shares New Single “Caroline”
- Thanksgiving Week: Things to Do This Week in Greenville & The Upstate
- EASY DIY HOT CHOCOLATE/COCOA BOMBS | GREAT GIFT IDEA on a BUDGET | MUST SEE
- FSU head coach Mike Norvell responds to Dabo, Clemson: COVID “absolutely” reason for postponement
- SHEC Announces 1,095 new COVID-19 Cases in South Carolina
- NC Governor: Masks ‘must be worn whenever people are with someone outside their household’
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney No reason to change team’s COVID 19 safety
- Elliott disappointed for players that Clemson-FSU game postponed
- Turner reacts to Clemson-FSU postponement, talks Senior Day