Thursday, they had all the time they needed, and they used it to full advantage.
Thursday was about all the people who touched their lives over the years — and all the people they inspired.
Olsen also struggled to keep it together throughout the day, specifically when he was talking about his family. But the emotion was just as real when he reminisced about “Friday Bo Time,” when he’d sit around after practice eating and hanging with employees throughout the building, including Claire Burke (the executive administrator to the GM), Mike Anderson (the assistant director of football operations), and Matt Allen (the director of pro personnel).
“You realize the people are what make this place unique,” Olsen said, recounting the many discussions over chicken and biscuits that had nothing to do with the game itself.
One of Davis’ many pauses came
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It