When Nita Sheridan first realized her purse was missing, her heart sank.The Delray Beach, Florida, woman began thinking of all the things that were gone: her cash, credit cards, social security card.Then she remembered what else was in that purse.“They took my heart that night,” Sheridan said. “I have not slept the last five nights.”Sheridan was with her husband at the Ross Dress for Less.
Watch the Video
How You Can Help
Delray Beach police need your help in identifying two women who stole a shopper’s purse. It happened at Ross Dress for Less in the 1600-Block of S. Federal Highway. The victim walked away from her purse she thought her husband was watching. The suspects were both wearing baseball caps and facial coverings. One of the women is seen grabbing the purse near a display area. The suspects stood in line behind the victim before leaving the store and running down the street. The victim’s cash, identification and debit cards were stolen. A necklace, that holds her son’s ashes was also inside the purse. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Det. Paul Pitti at 561-243-7895
Upstate News Headlines
- Teen dies at emergency room after crossing center line, hitting another car, then a tree, troopers say
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Serena Williams posted about daughter Olympia's first tennis lesson on Instagram
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free