In a presidential election year that has thrown the country’s divisions into stark relief, Americans can agree on this: Misinformation about government and politics is a major problem.A new survey by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Opinion Research and USAFacts finds that while voters say it’s pretty easy to find accurate information about voting, they have a harder time knowing whether there’s any factual
Upstate News Headlines
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital
- Provided: 2020 year-end tax strategies for business owners
- Art in Focus: Farmhouse Tacos Mural