Winter sneaks up on you… until you walk outside and instantly can’t feel your toes. Be prepared for cold weather with new warm socks – not the scratchy ones filled with holes from last year.
Here are some tips to find the type of socks that will keep your feet the warmest:
• Skip cotton, try wool: Cotton may feel great for your bedding,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week