While we all love getting fresh air and sunshine, sometimes you get stuck inside. Whether it’s due to bad weather, an unexpected school closure or some other reason, once you’re indoors, your kids can get cabin fever quickly if you’re not prepared. That’s why it’s always good to have a stash of indoor activities for kids at the ready.
Good Housekeeping has corralled a list
Upstate News Headlines
- Greer Christmas Tree Lighting Set For December 4th
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- The Children’s Museum of the Upstate Hosting North Pole at TCMU
- TreesUpstate Hosting Tree Giveaway in Spartanburg and Greenville
- Deputies: 15-year-old killed in campground fire; 7 campers destroyed
- Santa Claus is Coming to Soby’s This Sunday!
- Asheville police investigating after 17-year-old killed near baseball field
- Vaccine’s ability to slow spread needs to be demonstrated: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine is 94.1% effective in final results