Former Victorian Liberal Party president Michael Kroger says he suspects there is something going on behind the scenes of Trump’s diagnosis which the public doesn’t yet know.
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump both tested positive for COVID-19 and have gone into quarantine to recover, announcing the news via Twitter.
“There’s something going on behind the scenes,” Mr Kroger told Sky News host Paul Murray.
“But it all doesn’t quite add up to me.
“There’s information we don’t know that I feel will come out in the next few days which will put a different emphasis on what’s been happening in the last few days.”
Upstate News Headlines
- The Absolute Worst Challenges On Man V Food
- Tropical Update Today – Caribbean Storms, Next Tropical Cyclone, Hurricane Epsilon – WeatherMan Plus
- Worsening opioid crisis overshadowed in presidential race
- WATCH LIVE: Body of sergeant killed in line of duty is escorted to funeral home
- Florida's falling lizards are getting used to winter temperatures
- Watch Disney's Beautiful First Trailer for Raya and the Last Dragon
- It Still Stings: The Lasting Loss of Clone High’s Frozen Finale
- ABCs of Horror: “U” Is for Urban Legend (1998)
- FINNEAS Shares New Single “Can't Wait To Be Dead”: Listen