Though Wendy’s has some very good breakfast items, they also have some forgettable duds that you should avoid at all costs. Keep on watching to see how we have Wendy’s breakfast items ranked from “don’t bother” to “must have”.
If you’ve eaten a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit from Whataburger, you know the amazing potential of this breakfast creation. While Whataburger’s version is one of the best breakfast sandwiches available, Wendy’s version is a complete and total flop. Compared to the glorious sandwich you get at Whataburger, the Wendy’s Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit is like taking a big bite of garbage rotting at your local landfill.
The buttermilk biscuit is too floury and the chicken is smaller than you’re imagining. But what really kills Wendy’s Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit is the honey butter. Instead of just mixing honey and butter together to create a happy marriage, Wendy’s added other ingredients like maple syrup and soybean oil. The result is a sauce that tastes overpoweringly synthetic.
The honey butter is so sweet it will even have your sweet tooth waving a white flag. Sadly, the disgusting honey butter is the only thing you will taste when you take a bite of this sandwich. It won’t be long before you toss this breakfast sandwich in the trash — where it belongs.
Keep watching to see how Wendy’s Breakfast Menu Finally Gets Ranked.
Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit | 00:00
Fresh baked Oatmeal Bar | 01:11
Sausage Biscuit | 02:03
Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich | 02:43
Seasoned Potatoes | 03:37
Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Burrito | 04:28
Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit | 05:12
Classic Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich | 06:03
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit | 06:54
Sausage, Egg, & Swiss Croissant | 07:32
Sausage, Gravy & Biscuit | 08:19
Bacon, Egg, & Swiss Croissant | 09:13
Breakfast Baconator | 10:04
Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant | 11:09
Upstate News Headlines
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed | First Take
- Juvenile suspect in custody after shooting student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Laurens 55 announces plans for return to in-person learning