President Donald Trump tosses a cap to supporters as he arrives for a campaign rally at Duluth International Airport on September 30. He announced he tested positive for Covid-19 in the early morning hours of October 7. | Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images
Trump’s carelessness with the coronavirus put countless others at risk.
Day in and day out at the White House, President Donald Trump is surrounded by valets, housekeepers, servers, Secret Service, advisers, and other staffers. Covid-19 has been spreading among him and more than 20 people in his close orbit in recent weeks, and their carelessness with a lethal virus has left countless others exposed.
Helen Avalos was one of the housekeepers at Walter Reed medical center tasked with cleaning the president’s suite after he left the hospital on Monday. “Everyone who cleaned his suite was Hispanic, we’re the force of that
Upstate News Headlines
- Family mourns on birthday of Spartanburg teen killed in July 2020
- Trevor Lawrence on last game in Clemson: “There’s not many places like it”
- Meet Maxine “Big Momma” Davis. She just turned 100 and threw an axe to celebrate
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Tigers take out frustrations on Pitt in dominant Death Valley effort
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th