GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – There are defining moments in every journalist’s career. For Brad Willis, the year was 2001.
“The story that Greenville believes is true, isn’t as true as they think it is,” Brad Willis said.
Willis was a reporter working in Greenville when he first covered a
Upstate News Headlines
- Relentless holding Fall Festival Sunday
- Chief of staff for Vice President Pence tests positive for COVID-19
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Coronavirus: Mike Pence continues campaign tour despite chief of staff's positive test
- Pence chief of staff Marc Short tests positive for coronavirus
- Opinion: How Trump could undermine Fauci and remake the US government
- Munjoma’s 96th Minute Goal Sees North Texas Past Tormenta FC
- Week ahead: 3 things to know
- Samsung chairman Lee Kun-hee dies after long illness