“Dreams” do come true (sorry)
By now you’ve likely seen the viral TikTok of the blissed-out guy skateboarding to Fleetwood Mac’s “Dreams,” while drinking out of bottle of Ocean Spray cranberry juice. It’s delightful and not only because it’s a feat of coordination that its creator, Nathan Apodaca (a.k.a 420doggface208) is treating like a walk in the park. Let’s watch it again:
The video is so popular that it spawned a host of copycats, including one from Mick Fleetwood himself.
Upstate News Headlines
- Tree splits home in half, separating family in Spartanburg Co.
- Tim Tebow on how Justin Fields’ Heisman chances change with Trevor Lawrence’s absence | First Take
- Greenville Co. Schools has plan to get wifi to all students in the county
- DHEC doctor gives tips for voting safety, Halloween safety
- Taking the fright out of holidays during the pandemic
- Trees down, storm damage in Travelers Rest
- “I will take the slave.” Upstate man bought ‘sex slave’ off website, kept her in his home, US attorney’s office says
- Videocast: Frost and Freezing
- Police investigating robbery at Spartanburg BB&T branch
- You can’t screw this up! 12 gift cards that are perfect for any recipient