Did you know that there’s a “secret” menu at Sonic Drive-In? Well, it’s true! You can order all sorts of special items from the fast-food chain if you happen to know what’s available. Without further ado, here are the secret Sonic Drive-In menu items you’ll wish you’d known about sooner.
Fact: You’ll find pickles on more than a few fast-food burgers, and no wonder. There’s just something about a pickle’s salty smack that gets us right where we live. You gotta admit this classic combo creates an unmistakable taste that’s hard to resist. Well, plenty of the cheeseburgers at Sonic are packed with crinkle-cut pickles, but if you want to kick it up a notch, you should really get your greasy little paws on some of the chain’s Pickle-O’s. But please note: If you want a Pickle-O’s burger, there’s gonna be some assembly required.
Back in the sixties, Pickle-O’s were widely available at Sonic Drive-In, and they’ve occasionally popped up on the regular menu in more recent years. According to Secret Menus Guru, you can order Pickle-O’s anytime: Sonic has plenty of pickles on hand, along with a deep fryer and lots of batter. Start spreading the news..
So what does that mean for an insatiable pickle-hound like you? Well, employees will reportedly be thrilled to fry up a batch of crisp golden PIckle-O’s if you ask nicely. Then you can go bananas and shove them into your favorite Sonic burger. Oh, and here’s a little friendly advice: It’s better to order these bad boys when your local Sonic isn’t too busy. It takes time to make PIckle-O’s, so employees will be more likely to oblige your request if they aren’t feeling frazzled.
Keep watching to see The Secret Sonic Drive-In Menu You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner.
Pickle-O’s | 0:00
Extreme Tots | 1:52
Grilled Ham and Cheese | 2:29
Frito Pie | 3:53
Extreme Popcorn Chicken | 5:14
The Heart Attack | 6:09
The Hickory Burger | 7:06
The Sunshine Smoothie | 7:59
Slap Your Mama Slushie | 9:21
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Thanksgiving