The development at the intersections of Church Street, Wade Hampton Boulevard and East Stone Avenue is called NorthPointe. It is a mixed-use property under development by Central Realty Holdings that has been under construction for approximately four years.
What was on the site previously?
Upstate News Headlines
- Jaime Harrison: ‘Lindsey Graham Is In Trouble’ In South Carolina Senate Race
- Three Greenville Deputies Sent to the Hospital After Incident following a traffic stop
- McConnell says any Pelosi-Mnuchin deal would get Senate vote
- 3 Greenville County deputies injured during traffic stop, at least one hit by vehicle, deputies say
- Coroner:1 dead after incident that left 3 Greenville Co. deputies hurt on I-85 in Greenville County
- Black officers break from unions over Trump endorsements
- Grand jurors can talk publicly about Breonna Taylor case, judge rules
- Man on the run in Newberry County after hitting couple in head with pistol, tying them up, deputies say
- Canton Police say one person was shot following altercation at a Burger King
- Greenville County deputies search for missing girl