For 24 years at Christmastime, thousands of cars, vans, buses and even limousines streamed down Adger Street in Pelzer to behold people dressed in suits of colorful lights. After a six-year hiatus, The Pelzer Light People have returned.
Get out and see them every Fri, Sat, and Sun on Highway 8 from 7 to 9 p.m.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother