Mike Lindell, the inventor of MyPillow, with President Donald Trump. | Saul Loeb/AFP via Getty Images
Trump friend Mike Lindell appeared on Anderson Cooper’s show to promote a potentially toxic coronavirus “cure,” oleandrin. It did not go well.
If you are familiar with Mike Lindell, you almost definitely know him as “the MyPillow guy.” That could mean you’ve seen his commercials late at night on cable stations that only play sitcom reruns, hawking “the most comfortable pillow you’ll ever own.” It could also mean you’ve seen headlines like “MyPillow CEO tells Americans to pray and read the Bible during appearance at White House coronavirus briefing” and “Trump ‘enthusiastic’ over unproven coronavirus therapeutic, MyPillow creator says.”
Perhaps stories like these have created for you more questions.
Who is the MyPillow guy? Why is he buddies with the president? Why has he taken such an
Upstate News Headlines
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Learn How To Make Easy DIY Hot Cocoa Bombs for the Holidays
- Limestone to present honorary doctoral degree to first African-American graduate
- Watch The Avett Brothers World Cafe At Home Session
- 60 Seconds with Jo: Swinney Reacts to ACC Sceduling Decision
- Two Minute Drill: Trevor Lawrence on Va Tech, the Heisman, and more
- Two Minute Drill: Dabo Swinney on Va Tech, The Heisman, and more
- Five Places Where Eighty Percent of Covid-19 Transmission Occurs
- Deputies: Man charged with murder in September deadly shooting at Greenville Co. park
- Wofford men’s basketball game canceled