What will your next appointment look like?
For several weeks in a row, Wilson Eidson spent each day alone in the company of shampoo bottles and hair spray.
His hair salon, Wilson’s on Washington, normally noisy with clients and stylists, was dead quiet, the barber chairs empty.
Upstate News Headlines
- The Jets keep losing, Le’Veon Bell wants out, Trevor Lawrence odds are real
- Greenville community remembers Sgt. Conley Jumper
- FBI Announces Iran, Russia Interfering In Election | The ReidOut | MSNBC
- Henderson County honors fallen deputy with renamed building
- US intelligence director warns of spoof emails seeking to intimidate voters
- Clemson protesters come back Sikes Hall year after they say nothing has changed
- Prisma Health launches mobile mammography clinic
- Remembering Sgt. Jumper
- Learning about birds of prey
- Obama Says He ‘Literally’ Left A ‘Pandemic Playbook’ For Trump That He Didn’t Follow