As an only child I found many ways to entertain myself, but none were as soothing as making home goods for my dollhouse, as I did with a headboard recycled from an old yogurt lid or an apron with a ric-rac trim that I stapled — rather than sewed — together for my Madeline doll to wear around her kitchen. Though I am no longer a kid, I still love dollhouse miniatures, especially of the inedible food variety.
Upstate News Headlines
- Fantasy Football 2020 – Tough Decisions + Week 7 Buy/Sell, TNF Preview – Ep. #967
- Week 7 fantasy football rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Epsilon Could Become a Record Breaking Storm
- Maryland man admits to leaving threatening letter for voters, charged
- Law enforcement in several states investigating after threatening letters, emails sent to voters
- This 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' inflatable will be recognize by the whole neighborhood
- Walmart, Best Buy among major retailers that will be closed on Thanksgiving this year
- Troopers: 1 dead after vehicle hits guardrail, overturns on I-26
- Dabo Swinney previews Syracuse, talks development of Lawrence and Etienne
- Syracuse at Clemson College Football Picks & Prediction Saturday 10/24/20 Sports Chat Place