At their Holiday Oyster & Pizza Party in Travelers Rest on Thursday, December 5th from 5:00pm – 9:00pm, The Grove at Upcountry Provisions will kick off the holiday season with live music from the West End String Band. Order your tickets now!
Preview the Music
The adventurous will be rewarded with unique flavor combinations, a relaxed camp-fire atmosphere, and craft beer and wine available.
Two ticket options:
$25.00 per person to enter, includes food (menu below), or
$5.00 per person entry fee to see the show and make food and beverage purchases al a carte.
Tickets will not be mailed. Will Call for all online ticket sales will be available at the welcome table near the front gate the day of the event.
Host Chefs | Steve & Cheryl Kraus
Upcountry Provisions Restaurant | Travelers Rest
Guest Chef | Greg McPhee
The Anchorage | Greenville
Each ticket includes:
Welcome glass of Prosecco
Brick Oven Pizza Bar
1 Bucket of Half Dozen Grilled Oysters
Sauce and Cracker Bar
Desserts and additional buckets of oysters available for purchase.
Directions to The Grove at Upcountry Provisions
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former Playboy model Kelsey Turner is accused of killing a California psychiatrist
- The 10 Best New Songs
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (February 2021)
- Tom and Jerry's Animated Charm Is Constrained by the Real World
- The Shadow I Remember Is Yet Another Solid Cloud Nothings Album
- Ella Hunt on the Dickinson Season 2 Finale, and What's Next for Emisue
- Neill Blomkamp Is Finally Working on that District 10 Screenplay
- Litter a growing problem in South Carolina
- Downtown Spartanburg walking tour highlighting African American heritage this weekend
- In new interview, Prince Harry says he didn't walk away from royal family