The Greenville Swamp Rabbits, proud ECHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes, will give a preview to the top South Carolina hockey rivalry during the 2019 ECHL preseason. The Swamp Rabbits will travel to Charleston to take on the South Carolina Stingrays on Friday, October 4 at 7:05 p.m., and then will return home for a preseason tune-up against the Rays on Saturday, October 5 at 6:05 p.m.
The preseason journey begins at the Carolina Ice Palace on October 4, the Rays’ practice facility.
For the second consecutive season, the Swamp Rabbits will host a preseason game at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena on October 5 at 6:05 p.m. As part of the full and half season ticket package benefits, admission is free for those plan holders up to the amount of tickets in the package. General admission to the game will cost $10 per ticket.
Individual tickets for all regular season games will go on sale on Monday, September 16, but now is the time to get on board with an affordable Full and Half Season Ticket plan! Find more information at SwampRabbits.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Chuck Wright gives update on December homicide investigation
- New community vaccine clinic opens today
- Governor McMaster easing COVID-19 restrictions
- Coroner called to hotel in Duncan
- YMCA Day of giving
- Greenville’s Project Host Now Offering Bakery Box Subscriptions
- Hole left in side of Upstate business after car crashes during chase, troopers say
- Debris: NBC's Sci-Fi Series Is a Lifeless Puzzle That's Not Worth Solving
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail in historic ruling
- History & Hope: Maine civil rights pioneer shares experiences with racism, renewed faith