The Greenville Drive will be hosting a Game Day Staff Job Fair at Fluor Field on Saturday, January 25th beginning at 9:00 AM.
The Drive will be making seasonal hires in three departments for the 2019 season at Fluor Field: Food and Beverage, Game Operations and Grounds Crew.
All interested parties can arrive beginning at 9:00 AM when the Main Street gates will open. They will be directed to the Champions Club on the suite level, where Drive representatives will be on hand to provide candidates with an application for their preferred department. Once the application has been completed, each candidate will be directed to a suite for an interview in their department.
Following the interview, the Drive will reach out to each candidate with more information if they are selected to be a member of the 2019 Game Day Staff.
Each department is seeking staff members in the following positions.
Food and Beverage: Bartender, Beer Cart Attendant, Concession Stand Manager, Concession Stand Worker, Cook, Dishwasher, In Seat Service Attendant, Picnic Server, Suite Attendant
Game Operations: Bat Boy, Crowd Manager, Cleaning Porters
Grounds Crew: Grounds Crew Member
For more information on the Greenville Drive’s Game Day Staff Job Fair, please call our front office at (864) 240-4500.
Upstate News Headlines
- The big moments and takeaways from the final presidential debate
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material
- Fact checking the final 2020 presidential election debate
- Two patrol cars honor fallen Greenville deputy
- At Final Presidential Debate, President Trump Says NYC Restaurants Are ‘Dying’
- Biden slams Trump on coronavirus response, family separations and racism in final debate – live
- Van Jones: Trump did his best ever, and his best was not enough
- Daniel Jones Tackles Himself on 80-Yard Run
- Trump and Biden offer sharply different visions to tackle Covid in final TV debate
- Uber and Lyft 'likely broke law' by classifying drivers as contractors, court rules