The Flaming Lips are back with a new single, “Dinosaurs on the Mountain” from their forthcoming album AMERICAN HEAD, out Sept. 11 via Warner Records.
This is their 21st full-length thus far, and this single follows “Flowers of Neptune 6” and “My Religion is You.” The songs are all indie whirlwinds full of thought and idiosyncracy.
The video, filmed during quarantine, pictures the band safely performing in bubbles, finding ways to still jam out during a pandemic.
Preorder AMERICAN HEAD here. Then watch the video for “Dinosaurs on the Mountain” below. Stick around for a full Flaming Lips concert from 1999, which you can hear further down via the Paste vault.
Upstate News Headlines
- Winter Thoughts #8 – This Winter Looks Snowy
- Ina Garten Reinvents Comfort Food With Her New Cookbook | Sunday TODAY
- The Secret to Magnolia’s Famous Banana Pudding | Food Network Finds
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Epsilon Forms
- Louisiana schools struggle after Hurricane Delta finishes the job Hurricane Laura started
- Most Wanted: October 19
- Mauldin business in danger of shutting down due to road renovations
- Meteor shower to peak tomorrow night
- Deputies investigating shooting incident that left two injured in Belton
- Clemson city council passes resolution to rename bridge after historical figure, former slave