February Live Music Calendar
How to Get There
About The Dray
Chef Bob Munnich, his wife Cindy and sons, Boz and Ian collected the best hospitality professionals to create a truly unique adventure for Spartanburg.
Bob’s experience includes working in San Francisco in the early 80’s with some of the rising stars of California cuisine, to fifteen years growing a local restaurant group from one restaurant to seven and a large catering business with 3 private venues.
Cindy, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, crafts our delicious dessert menu. She creates all of our decadent sweets in house and uses a variety of locally sourced ingredients.
Boz, also a CIA grad, manages the kitchen as well as helps create all of our menus and daily features.
Ian, uses his business and hospitality degrees from the College of Charleston to ensure our guests have the best experiences.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Mission Health hospitals to relax visitation restrictions beginning March 2
- 'We're excited': Greenville bars and restaurants react to lifted 'last call' order
- Upstate schools moving on to state championship games
- Pedestrian hit and killed on I-185 troopers says
- Coroner's office responding to fatal crash involving pedestrian in Greenville
- Pedestrian hit by 3 cars dies on I-185, troopers say
- NC Senate OK's allowing concealed handguns at more churches
- Minimum wage hike all but dead in big COVID relief bill
- Clemson’s graduation moving to Greenville means an economic loss for the campus area
- 3 suspects charged in connection to murder of USC Upstate student