It has been established that the floor-plan or layout of a store can be strategically designed to get shoppers to spend more. Think IKEA’s shopping maze. As retail traffic continues to migrate to digital, companies are changing how their sites are designed using principles of behavioral economics. Amazon in particular combines individual user data with principles of human psychology to create an experience that results in an increased likelihood of purchase. In this video, we will reveal the design tactics Amazon uses that get you to spend.
Subscribe to Cheddar on YouTube: http://chdr.tv/subscribe
Upstate News Headlines
- 'We need you': GOP hunts for new voters in Trump territory
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website