Some have argued that the time in April, May, and June isn’t particularly helpful. NFLPA president and Browns center JC Tretter wrote last week on the union website that this season’s success shows that offseason programs aren’t a prerequisite.
“We do not need to be brought in during April-June to practice against each other – it’s simply unnecessary,” Tretter wrote.
To suggest that Rhule disagrees with Tretter would be underselling the point.
“I think it’s vitally important that we have it,” Rhule said flatly. “And I hope that we have the full offseason.”
Of course, he can’t know whether that’s possible right now, with the country still in the middle of a pandemic. But his general hope is that he’ll have the time to work with his team he didn’t have as a rookie head coach.
He referred to
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Former Panthers great Dan Morgan vouches for mentor and friend Scott Fitterer
- Jordan and Jake Recap: A new GM
- Scott Fitterer offers varied experience, with a track record of success
- Panthers agree to terms with Scott Fitterer to become Carolina's new general manager
- Furman Spoils The Citadel’s Unbeaten Run, 94-88
- Honeywell, Atrium Health, Tepper Sports & Entertainment and Charlotte Motor Speedway to coordinate mass vaccination events
- James Harden Traded to the Brooklyn Nets
- Happy Half Hour Recap: The Search Narrows
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Bumble removed its political views filter after women reported Capitol rioters on the app to FBI
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- House leaders ask for FBI docs to assess any widespread failures leading up to Capitol mob
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million