Follow Buddy the Bear around his community in this interactive exhibit created in-house by our TCMU Exhibits Team. This exhibit will help children learn how to stay safe at home, school, on the water, in cars, and on bikes. Children can practice calling 9-1-1, learn about pet safety and even put on the special clothing that keeps firefighters safe. There are helpful safety hints for grown-ups throughout the exhibit as well. Various opportunities will be available to families and schools for the duration of the exhibit, including Safe Kids classes, public programs, and visits by community helpers in the area.
This exhibit is interactive!
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- Family of Greenville nightclub shooting victim speaks out
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19
- People are literally dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- US marks highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a 48-hour period
- Family of nightclub shooting speaks out
- Proposed natural gas line has some area residents concerned