The Ringer’s Amelia Wedemeyer reacts to Episode 2 of Clare Crawley’s season of ‘The Bachelorette,’ including Dale continuing to solidify his front-runner status and Clare and Jason’s emotional one-on-one date. Then, she breaks down the problematic dodgeball group date and explains how ‘The Bachelor’ franchise still needs to evolve.
Subscribe to our channel: http://therin.gr/5te1wFL
Upstate News Headlines
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year
- Health experts share tips to cope with depression, loneliness this holiday season
- Social Media Listening Center shares popular Cyber Monday trends, keywords
- Winter weather advisories in effect for higher elevations in some WNC counties
- SC officials push for more COVID-19 testing after Thanksgiving
- 15-year-old killed, brother injured in camper fire in Swain Co., deputies say
- Asheville Police investigate homicide on Gay St.
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Rapid testing coming to SC schools
- State health officials recommend testing after Thanksgiving