2020 has taken its toll on arts-related events in the Upstate, but Greenville Open Studios, an annual event that allows the public to tour the studios of local artists, has defied the odds.
The 2020 edition of Open Studios, which will feature work by 133 artists, begins on Saturday, Nov.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning