The Appalachian Trail Conservancy seeks nomination for its Board of Directors
The Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC) has opened nominations for the ATC Board of Directors. Elected leadership serves three-year terms, and one-third of the 15 board positions become open each year. Nominees are selected by the ATC nominating committee and are approved by the full board during the ATC annual meeting.
The ATC says that if you or someone you know is interested in serving on the ATC Board, they welcome your nomination. Criteria for board nominations can be found here. Nominations should be sent no later than May 31, 2020.
Kids in Parks launches e-Adventures
Struggling to keep your kids active and engaged while adhering to stay-at-home orders? Kids in Parks, a program that encourages and supports active family engagement, is expanding their network of family-friendly outdoor adventures called TRACK Trails, which kids can use to track adventures in
Upstate News Headlines
- 3 Tips for COVID-19 Risk Management
- Centre Stage announces a virtual Christmas Spectacular for 2020
- Groups in the Upstate work to give back this Thanksgiving
- Pickens County Schools scale back reopening plan
- New York Times: Justice Department probed Georgia Sen. David Perdue’s stock sales at beginning of pandemic
- Judges Shut Down Trump’s Claims Of Election Irregularities In Court | NBC News NOW
- What It’s Like To Travel Internationally Amid A Covid Pandemic | NBC News NOW
- Ski Southeast Forecast Shows Colder pattern next week and natural snow in the mountains
- College Football Playoffs | Ranking top 6 teams: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio State
- Update on Union Fire That Claimed the Life of a Young Child