The Anchorage has launched an online marketplace where shoppers can purchase prepared foods, produce, wine and pantry goods.
As the coronavirus pandemic keeps restaurants’ doors closed to diners, the Village of West Greenville restaurant has switched its focus and will now be operating as a drive-up grocery store of sorts.
Upstate News Headlines
- So You Want to Be Touring Band: A Guide to Touring, agents, and managers
- Weather Outlook: Upcoming Potential Very Cold and Snowy Pattern in Early December
- How to Make Our Easier Roast Turkey and Gravy
- Police: City officer involved in crash on Wade Hampton Boulevard
- Local businesses prepare for Black Friday
- Heat lamps in high demand for outdoor dinning due to pandemic
- Trump team requests recount of Georgia’s presidential race
- South Carolina schedules execution but doesn’t have drugs
- Golden Strip School of Music opens in Greenville
- GSP opens new $9 million Airport Rescue and Firefighting station