The 2020 Atlantic hurricane season is predicted to be a busy one

  • By cvbizz
  • May 21, 2020
  • 0
  • 107 Views

via wyff.com

Share This Post!

Forecasters at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration are predicting an above-normal 2020 Atlantic hurricane season.The outlook predicts a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season and only a 10% chance of a below-normal season.The climate prediction center is forecasting a range of 13 to 19 named storms, of which six to 10 could become hurricanes, including three to

..... Read full article


Upstate News Headlines