Death comes Ice faces calls to reduce detainee population and unauthorized arrests of migrants amid coronavirus outbreak
A man died by apparent suicide at a US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) family detention center, according to a legal group that was representing him.
The group, Raices, did not identify the man, and Ice did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Upstate News Headlines
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner
- 3 Tips for COVID-19 Risk Management
- Centre Stage announces a virtual Christmas Spectacular for 2020
- Groups in the Upstate work to give back this Thanksgiving
- Pickens County Schools scale back reopening plan
- New York Times: Justice Department probed Georgia Sen. David Perdue’s stock sales at beginning of pandemic
- Judges Shut Down Trump’s Claims Of Election Irregularities In Court | NBC News NOW